Friday 11 September 2009

I'm 23 and I -

- Still haven't graduated to drinking tea and coffee yet. I prefer cold drinks and pop.

- Would, if given the opportunity, overfill my bowl at the Pizza Hut ice cream factory. I'd fill it to the point where it drips over the sides and I leave a creamy trail as I walked back to the table like some kind of confectionery slug.

- Still think Ren And Stimpy and Earthworm Jim are great shows.

- Think it would be hilarious to name my children after the blandest celebrities or public figures possible. I want a boy called Jon Major and a girl named Edwina Currie.

- Feel disappointed that I never finished my Tazo collection.

- Enjoy Compare The Meerkat far too much for someone as cynical as myself.

- Couldn't care less if someone told me I'd never be able to have alcohol again.

- Have not learned to not laugh at my own jokes. At least I can be sure of one laugh.

- Have always said that my favourite food is mashed potato. I suspect this is because it the most wholesome food that you don't have to chew.

- Believe in life after love.

There we go. I've shared my innermost here! Share some of your own kidulthood dreams or ways in which you have still to become an adult.

1 comment:

  1. I got rid of my pokemon cards, that haunts me like the ghost of one of my victims.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a nice comment or die trying.