So, as of writing, posting, and you reading this, I haven't seen the end of Breaking Bad. I've seen the penultimate episode and there's a lot of questions that need answering. Here's some of the important ends that I hope get tied up in the last episode:
1) What state are Walter White's pubes in? The chemo has obliterated his hair, yet he can still grow a beard that looks like a slug racing circuit. If that's the case, does Walt still have pubes? Does he have radioactive pubes that glow in the dark like a landing strip for paradropping parasites? This needs urgent explanation.
2) Is there anything that Walt "Flynn" Junior doesn't think is bullshit? As much as we enjoy seeing him slam his pancakes down in fury while declaring them "bullshit", I'd like to take a few minutes to find out what he does actually like. It would help to flesh out his character if he was into airfix models or was training to be an Irish dancer. I mean, the kid hates it when his father turns out to be a drug baron, when his father's cancer comes back, when he can't stay in his own house because of gangsters, I mean, what DOES he like? Get a grip, Flynn!
|Who is this mysterious chap?|
3) Did Skyler change her name by deed poll? I mean, Skyler sounds like a master criminals wifes name. You'd expect her to live in a cloud fortress, cackling to herself like a cracked drain. We need to know who or what benevolent being named her Skyler.
4) Is the smoke in the title sequence a drug reference? This is one of the big mysteries of Breaking Bad, and one which the writers have failed to address. There are many theories on the origin of this smoke, such as a fire breaking out just off screen because of all the floating chemicals, or someone farting liquid nitrogen. We need some urgent closure on this one!
5) Who is this notorious Heisenberg that all the characters keep referring to? Will Walt finally figure out this mysterious man's identity, and kill him? Why is everyone so scared of this guy? This is probably the most heavily-guarded secret in the entire show, so hopefully the writers will grace us with some kind of explanation before the end.
6) What does Grey Matter (the company that Walt started as a young man) actually do? It sounds like they just sit around and think about things. It seems to be some sort of consortium of philosophers. There's a lot of stuff we don't know about this company, including what product they make, what they sell, how they make money, and anything else other than it's name. My bet is on Grey Matter being the international corporation that sells Walt's meth in Europe.
7) When will Breaking Good start?